Steps to take if your BankCherokee Check Card has been lost or stolen.
Step One – Close your Check Card (see options below)
• During Normal Banking Hours - (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to Noon.)
Call our Convenience Banking Center: 651-225-6299
• After Hours
Step Two – If you are using the After Hours number, please click here to email us. In your email please say that you reported your card lost or stolen via the After Hours number and provide us with a contact phone number. We will call you during normal banking hours the next business day to further assist you.
Step Three – Do you have other credit cards that were lost or stolen? If so, below are customer service numbers to Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express so you can report your card(s) lost or stolen.
• Visa: 1-800-VISA-911 (within the U.S. or Canada)
• MasterCard: 1-800-627-8372 (within the U.S.)
• Discover: 1-800-347-2683 (within the U.S.)
• American Express: 1-800-528-4800 (within the U.S.)