MoneyPass is coming Thursday, February 8th
We have good news. Effective Thursday, February 8th MoneyPass will be our new surcharge-free ATM network.
What does this mean for you?
- No more having to get out of your car to walk into a retail location to access an ATM, now you'll have plenty of drive-up options.
- You can once again make deposits at a MoneyPass ATM that accepts deposits. Just check out the ATM locator and search for deposit-taking ATMs: https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html
- Effective Thursday, February 1st AllPoint will no longer offer surcharge-free withdrawals for BankCherokee customers. If you use an AllPoint or MoneyPass ATM between the dates of 02/01 and 02/07 we will refund any surcharge you are assessed. Please call our convenience banking center at 651.225.6299 during business hours to report the surcharge fee. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Check out the nearest MoneyPass ATM by visiting their ATM locator website: https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html
- If you've downloaded the AllPoint App, you'll want to remove it from your device and replace it with the MoneyPass app. Search your devices app store for "MoneyPass" or click on the links below.
- Apple: click here.
- Google play: click here.
We hope you enjoy the extra convenience that the MoneyPass ATM surcharge-free network brings and thank you for banking with BankCherokee.